May 7, 2019

Graphics Artist/Web Design/marketing

Confidential St. Louis, Missouri

Gateway Disc Sports is looking for a Graphic Artist/Web Designer/Marketing person who is well versed in Adobe Illustrator and able to draw line art! Any additional experience in adobe creative suite (photoshop/indesign) would be helpful. Applicant should also have working knowledge and experience using social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. 35% of this position is for a day-to-day IN-house graphics artist the other 65% will be in web design and marketing (possibly some production work at times to help gain a better knowledge of the products). There could be some tasks that can be ...

Create an account to see the full posting, access our search engine, and more.

Looking For Similar Jobs?