Jan. 9, 2019

Need a Part-time Graphic Designer with potential Full-time position

Confidential Mobile, Alabama

Are you looking for a job that will push your creativity to limits and be able to work with some of the biggest brands around the country and come up with cool and innovative designs? If so, this is the position for you. Our primary client base is about 70% larger corporate national brands with the remaining 30% being local weddings and social events. This position would require the person to come to our office in Mandeville to start so that you can learn the business and know what we do and potentially be a roll where you could work ...

Create an account to see the full posting, access our search engine, and more.

Looking For Similar Jobs?