Wiener Schiller Productions seeks a full-time Photographic Scanning and Data Process Entry Assistant for its CEO, Lawrence Schiller. The position is based in Newtown, PA and begins on March 26, 2018.
Mr. Schiller, a noted photojournalist, is an Emmy Award-winning American film producer and director and a consultant currently involved in a variety of projects in the areas of historical archiving of photography, book publishing, and photographic exhibitions. The Assistant must have experience in the area of negative scanning and database processing and will be responsible for the following allied areas:
• Filing, and ordering supplies
• Researching, writing, and editing captions for photos
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and collaborative skills
• A positive attitude and proactive spirit
• Proficiency in database entry
• Knowledge of scanning of photographs and photographic negatives and color
We are looking for a full-time commitment of four months plus paid holidays. If you are interested please send a cover letter and resume by March 10th to firstname.lastname@example.org and Larry@wsproductionsinc.com with the subject line: Scanning Assistant. We look forward to hearing from you.